Friday, September 26, 2008

Who Needs a Baby? I have a husband instead!

Posted Thursday, September 11, 2008 8:54 AM
DH called me at work yesterday to tell me that he ear was really sore. He's always had bad ears, ever since he was a kid, so I said call you doctor and get an appointment or go to the walk-in clinic. It turns out that he has "swimmers ear" and had to be on ear drops for the next 5 days. I sympathize with him because I know this is kind of a chronic problem, but honestly, what a baby he is when he's "sick"! I know he hates ear drops, he always has, but your a big boy now, suck it up and take them to get better, or don't complain that your hurting.
I get "home" (my MIL"s) last night and he's lying on the couch. I ask him if he needs anything and he says no. He's lying in a little ball hugging a blanket to his chest like his 6 or something. I find this hysterical. Then, his mom arrives home and oh my does the baby in my husband come out. She immediately starts saying "oh baby... do you need anything, can I get you anything" and rubbing his head and his back. He ate it right up "I'm sore, I'm hungry" blah blah blah *WRETCH*
I finally said "he's not SICK!! He just has a sore ear!!!!!!!!!!!!" God. He;s such s sucky baby! My sports loving, 240lb husband is a big fat baby when he's sick, ESPECIALLY when his mother is around!

No comments: