Friday, September 26, 2008

It's a down day, hopefully not a down week

Posted Monday, June 02, 2008 9:54 AM
I'm feeling really low today. It's one of those things where I feel like if one person says the wrong thing I am liable to start crying. The tears are right there... on the verge, ready to spring at any moment.
I know what it is all stemming from and it's SOOOOO stupid. It's so stupid that I won't even say it because no one would believe that something like that could actually make me sad or they would think I am crazy. I'm mad at myself for feeling this way, but, as it usually goes for me because I'm such a baby, I get sad about one thing and it just starts snow balling and I get sad about all the not so perfect aspects of my life. Depression runs rampent on my Dad's side of the family, but I don't want to think about my feelings that way. I'm hoping I'm just having a bad day, but something tells me this is much more than that.
I really wish I could take the rest of the day off and just go for a long drive to be by myself for alittle while, but I doubt that today is the best day for that. My boss just returned from mat. leave today and I don't think it would look good if I took off. Maybe I'll take that long drive after work... it's gonna be a long day. Hopefully I can hold off the tears.

No comments: