Friday, September 26, 2008

So Much Better!

Posted Thursday, June 12, 2008 8:37 AM
Yesterday was a good day.
Work was lonnnnng but because I was so bored, not because it was a bad day. I left here and went down to the old rail trail that goes around the lake and went for my walk. It was funny because I didn't want to stop walking. It was so gorgeous outside and I had good music on my iPOD... I could have walked for the rest of the day.
I went home, made myself an awesome dinner, which is a big deal because I was home alone, and watched some old re-runs of Gilmore Girls... which always gets me laughing. I talked to my Dad on the phone for a bit, did some laundry and then after I picked DH up from work I had a bath, finished one book and started a new one, and then went to bed.
No panic attacks, no anxiety.... just a normal, relaxing night!!!! I feel like I'm "back in the land of the living" so to speak because I was so out of it and living selfishly in my own little unhappy world for a week and now I've snapped out of it.
I think what really helped is that my Dad and I were talking about the trip that DH and I are taking up there in a couple of weeks (2 weeks tomorrow to be exact) to spend some time at their house and cottage. It made me look forward to it even more and gave me some peace of mind knowing that I will fianlly be on vacation soon.
No more pity parties for me!! :)

No comments: