Friday, September 26, 2008

Today is a good day

Posted Thursday, September 04, 2008 4:35 PM
Here's why:
1. I'm buying a great house. We move in, in three weeks and I'm a lot less stressed about it now. I'm mostly just excited!
2. I have a fantastic husband and I realized after recent events with my best friend and her husband that I am very very lucky to have someone who loves me and who I love so much!
3. I have a good job, and today was one of those days that went by very quickly because I was busy with lots of things that I actually enjoy doing. It's nice when you have days where your not watching the clock.
4. I have a fantastic family who is willing to do a lot of crazy things to help me get what I want and reach my goals. I don't think there is a more supportive mother in the world than mine.
I'm guess having one of those days that I just feel good. I hope it lasts! :)

No comments: