Friday, September 26, 2008



Meet Lola... Our Fur Baby
Posted Friday, September 12, 2008 9:06 AM
All this talk about dogs made me want to show off our baby. Her name is Lola (and I swear I named her that BEFORE I heard everyone and their brother calling their kids and dogs that). She's a "Bugger" which is a Boxer-Pug X (yes... it was a very planned pregnancy for the Mama who was the boxer) and she will be three years on Sept. 23. We've had her since she was 8 weeks and she was the cutest baby, but unfortunately, the memory card with all puppy pics malfunctioned and I lost them all! She was 3.5lbs when we brought her home and is now about 25-30lbs and holding steady. She's such a lover, always needs to be held with her face buried in the crook of your arm. She sleeps directly between us, either spooning her Dad or along my chest with her face buried somewhere.





And below is what we're looking at getting once we're settled into our house...
DH, who I have totally converted into a dog person (he was scared of dogs when we met, which wasn't gonna fly because I will never have a home without a dog), has his heart set on a Cane Corso. We have more research to do since I don't know much about them but, look at that face!!!!!!!





No comments: