Friday, September 26, 2008

Still sick, but surviving!

Posted Wednesday, September 17, 2008 12:44 PM
So this cold is really hanging on and my voice is coming and going, but I'm at work today and feeling alright about it.
We had a staff party last night at the horse races. The food was great, the company was not so great but... I won an 8GB iPod Touch! I never win anything so I was soooo excited. Our computer is in storage until we move into the house next Friday, but I'm playing around with it seeing what all it does until then.
Speaking of moving into the house, I still haven't received confirmation from my lawyer that she's received instructions from our lender. I talked to her late last week and she said it was still early, but my broker said on Monday that the lawyer should receive something in 24hours. Well, it's been 48 and NADDA! I haven't heard a thing. I'm starting to freak out a little, getting really really nervous about it. What if something went wrong and our financing fell through for some reason? I'd rather know about it now then a couple of days before we're supposed to move into the house! I'm definately going to start panicking soon!
I guess I don't have any choice but to wait. God it's going to be a long 9 days!

No comments: