Friday, September 26, 2008

Getting Burnt Out

Posted Wednesday, May 28, 2008 4:30 PM
DH and I are flying up to see my Dad in Thunder Bay and spend a week at his cottage at the end of June (over Canada Day weekend). Because I was on a one year contract until Feb. I didn't get any vacation last year so this will be my first block of time off since our wedding (which, as most of you know, does not count as much of a vacation no matter how perfect it all is). I am MORE than ready to get away and have more than 2 days off work in a row! I'm at the point where it's hard to care about work and all I can think about is getting on the plane and flying away!
I'm just feeling burnt out, and I think that's the stem of my frustation at work. I am just tired of dealing with the same stuff day and and day out and I need a break. Something different to refresh myself. CAN'T WAIT!

No comments: