Friday, September 26, 2008

Date Night and Good News

Posted Friday, May 23, 2008 8:38 AM
So today is my birthday and I can't wait for tonight! DH is picking me up from work, driving us down to Toronto to take me out for dinner and then to see Dirty Dancing Live! My mum actually bought us the tickets for my birthday, but it's still an awesome date night! These nights are my fav! Getting dressed up and having dinner and drinks at a new restaurant... it's so fun. I've never been a big partier on my birthday, sothis, in my opinion, is the best way to spend it! :)
I'm going to try to swindle an hour or so of shopping out of my DH. I love the shops in the surronding area where we will be, and he said that instead of buying a gift, he would take me shopping for my birthday (I have NO clothes because of the weight loss) so my theory is, what better place?!?
Speaking of weight loss... DH weighed himself last night and he is down a total of 90lbs since last Sept! I am so proud of him! We did it with no diets, no pills, no... nothing! We just starting going for walks every day, playing sports when we can and eating better (not eating crazy, just better)! I've blogged about this before so I'm sure it's old news, but I still can't believe how much difference these little changes made! :)
Have a good weekend everyone... it's supposed to be a nice one (at least, it is here!)

No comments: