Thursday, February 12, 2009

Great... a (costly) streak of bad luck

This fall, I paid $400 to have the rust spots that we starting to show on my car, repaired (sanded, primed and painted). Well, we took it for a rinse this weekend because it was soooo nice out and my car was covered in salt, and all the rust spots are back with a vengence, plus some!

Last night we get home at about 10:45, go up to go to bed and low and behold, one of the windows in our bedroom leaks! AWESOME! The paint is bubbled and theirs water in behind it.
Then today, I get in the car on my lunch to run over to the grocery store and the ABS, TRAC and SERV CAR SOON lights came on. GREAT!!! I have no idea what that means, but Bub told me to take it in because we don't want to mess around with the breaks. Even if it's just the ABS, it's not good to go without ABS in this kind of weather. So, now I'm leaving work early to take my bloody car in because if I don't do it today, I won't be able to do it until Tuesday (it's a long weekend).

I have no money to fix the car or replace the window, not that I ever do, and I am trying to get my credit cards paid off... not rack them up! I hope my car is something simple (maybe low brake fluid or something) and I hope the window can be repaired (instead of replaced) even if it's just a temporary fix!

Apparently I need to find some $$... and fast! Grrrrrrrrrr


No comments: