Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Christmas List

I made it really easy for Bub this year. I just printed off a list of books from my GoodReads TBR list and gave it to him… but I was sure to highlight the ones I wanted the most. They were:


Fallen by Lauren Kate


Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater



Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick



Apparently it’s a paranormal YA Christmas for me! I can’t wait to spend Boxing Day reading. I hope to get a couple books done over the holidays.

What I really wanted Santa to bring me, but I didn’t even ask for was:





a Wii with the new Super Mario Bros game. A girl can dream right? We’re cutting back this Christmas so I didn’t even ask for it because I knew Bub would either buy it or feel bad all day that he didn’t. Besides… I would probably fail out of University because I’d zombie out and play Mario 24/7.

The only other thing I asked for was a skin for my BlackBerry since it’s starting to get a little beat-up.

I do know that I am getting a KATHY BAG (squeeeeeee!!!!) from my Dad and step-mom. She found them in a store there, sent me online to figure out which one I liked and told me that I was getting it. I’ve wanted one since May when I saw it in Florida, didn’t buy it, and have been kicking myself since because it’s way more expensive here.

Look how pretty!!!!



I still have to finish shopping for Bub. I know what I need/want to get, I just have to do it. I’ll finish either tomorrow night or this weekend. Then I have to get wrapping!!!!

I so LOVE Christmas!!!!

No comments: