Thursday, December 3, 2009

And exams begin...

I sat through my last microeconomics lecture last night!!!! But... this of course means the beginning of exams.

Tonight- HUMA exam: Level of preparedness- 60%/ Nerve Level- flips between a 1 and a 10

This is a 2 hour exam with short answer and essay questions for 20% of my mark. I'm trying to cram a little review in (how bad is that at work?) but I’m as prepared as I’m going to get. I simply can’t cram any more information into my brain for this class. I just have to review as much as I can and do my best. I guarantee that all the info will be released from my brain like air from a balloon as soon as I walk out of the exam tonight.

Next Thursday- ADMS exam

This will be a 3 hour exam with case study and essay questions for 55% of my mark. I’m really not worried about this one. It’s only on 5 or 6 chapter’s worth of stuff and I have lots of time to study. I hope that it doesn’t take me by surprise as an extremely difficult exam, but I’ll be as ready for it as I possibly can.

The Following Monday- ECON exam

This will be a 3 hour exam of multiple choice questions worth 50% of my mark. I’m going in to the test an 84%, but only because of an insane amount of studying for the first two tests. To tell the truth, I’m terrified for this exam and the amount of studying I will have to do for it in the 2 days I’ll have been it and the ADMS exam that’s just before it. I’ll be so happy when it’s over.

And that’s it! By 5pm on Monday the 14th, I’ll be done exams and have 3 weeks off from all things school related. I can’t tell you how excited I am for this. I need a break desperately (and that need will be even worse by the 14th) and I want to enjoy the Christmas season… which is my favorite time of year!!!

Okay… enough procrastinating. I have work and reviewing to do. See you on the flip side.



No comments: