Friday, November 19, 2010

HARRY POTTER, HARRY POTTER, HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!

By the title of this post, you might think that I'm getting a certain movie to be released today confused with this classic...


I assure you... I'm not (great movie though).

Then why the need for a title in triplicate you ask?  Well in all honesty, if you don't know (or can't figure it out), then I'm not sure you deserve to read my blog.  (I'm kidding of course!) 

My excitement today is due to the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I




I'm honestly giddy with anticipation for 10:15 tonight.  The trailers honestly give me chills! I get  Ron fix, and a Lupin fix.... and I'm just all around excited to spend a couple of hours beyond the muggle world!

Unfortunately, seeing the movie on release day means seeing it in sold out theatres and waiting in lines... but it's well worth it.  I'll take a book, my DS and my BB and keep myself and Bub entertained while we wait.  We've done it for all previous HP releases, for Avatar and for the Twilight movies... so we're old pros.

Unfortunately I didn't get to finish my series re-read, and it's been quite some time since I read this book (the day it was released) so I'm a little foggy on the details, but I think that will just make it all the more enjoyable!

Can't wait!  I'll be sure to post a review ASAP.   Now... if I can just make it through the next eight and a half hours.......

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

No comments: