Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Feeling a little pissy today....

....I'm trying really hard not to be, but it's just not working and the stabbiness is winning out. I'm feeling... betrayed, for lack of a better word, by someone who I thought was a good friend. I don't want to be mad at him, but I just am. I'd love to call him out on it but I can't for one reason or another, so I just have to sit and brood about it. I honestly don't know whether to cry or throw something.

The problem with days like today is that I have a hard time separating the thing that's bothering me from everything else. So, I'm short tempered and agitated with everyone who has the misfortune to get in my way. I know it's not fair, I know that it's childish, but I can't help it most of the time. When I'm in a mood, I'm in a mood and there's no coming out of it until I'm done being mad. Bub knows this well. My famous line is "I'm not finished being angry yet so leave me alone".  And when he's knows what's good for him, he does.

When I'm mad, I like to deal with things. I like to confront the issue, sort it out and move on. When I can't do that, my mind twists and turns (usually along with my stomach) and sends me to the point of complete distraction. That's what's happening today. I feel like I might BURST with the frustration.

So.... I just have to try to move past it and get through the day so I can go home and vent my frustrations to Bub (poor guy- he doesn’t know what he's in for). Until then, I’ll be a nervous ball of dirty looks, snarky comments and impatient gestures. Lucky co-workers!


Ugh.  It's going to be a long day.

No comments: