Thursday, June 18, 2009

I got in, I got in!!!!!!

I'm so happy I feel like I could jump out of my own skin!

I checked online this morning and I got in to two of the three degree programs that I applied for! My immedaite reaction was to be pissed that I didn't get in to the third. It said "not all pre-requisites met".... huh? I cannot for the life of me figure out what I was missing. I was so mad at first and then I had to stop myself and think, "you got in to two other great programs... stop with the glass is half empty kind of thinking".

So now for the tough part.... deciding which path to take:

-English
-Business and Society

They will take me in totally different directions, but I'm excited about really looking at the descriptions etc. tonight and making a decision. Then I have to pay for it. That's a whole other story!

I'm so excited to get back to the classroom. I love taking notes, listening to lectures, reading class related material, the smell of text books, studying.... I LOVE IT! I especially love the fact that I will now be able to say "when I was in University". I've wanted this for so long, I can't believe it's actually going to happen, and I can't figure out why it took me so long to do it!

I feel like celebrating... too bad I'm at work. Oh well, I'll have a celebration at my desk.

No comments: