Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Europe... here we come!

Okay... so it may be years before we actually get to Europe but I figure it doesn't hurt to start planning now.  There are just so many places to go and landmarks to see that there's no way we can do it all in one trip.  This means careful planning, pro/con lists and enlisting the help of friends to narrow down the list.

I know that I must see Dublin.  Those who know me likely know why.  My on-going love affair with Guinness is no secret and therefore no trip to Europe would be complete without a trip to the Storehouse in Dublin



Another must on my first European vacation is a stop in Edinburgh.  Why Edinburgh you say?  Well because.....



and


Yeah.

So we'll likely make it a UK trip.  If we plan well, we can boot across the Chunnel to Paris for the day but I wouldn't be heartbroken if that didn't happen.  Rome, Venice, Amsterdam and Athens will have to wait for a whole seperate trip or 2 I suppose.

I'm not picky.  I don't need upscale hotels and 5 course meals.  I just need a clean place to sleep (because who will be spending any time in their hotel anyway) and edible sustenance.  And a camera.

Can't wait!




No comments: