Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Avatar


I had absolutely no desire to see this movie.  I thought it looked stupid,  too sci-fi and too"out-there" for my taste.  We finally went to see it on V-Day after hearing such awesome things about it.  I had to know what the fuss was about.  I have very few things to say about this movie... so I'm going to keep it brief.

Incredible.

I went to bed thinking about it and woke up still thinking about it.

I wish I was blue.

The story, the effects, the visuals... INDESCRIBABLE.

If you haven't seen this yet, go NOW!  Do yourself the favor and see it on the big screen the way it was meant to be seen.

Incredible.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The entire movie was an experience eh? I found the story to be a repeat of so many movies, but the effects, and graphics and everything that made this movie Avatar incredible.
I'm glad you went and enjoyed it.

Tameka said...

If I didn't have a deeply rooted fear of blue people, I would go see this movie. I console myself with the fact that James Cameron's other billion dollar film is one of my favorites.