Friday, March 13, 2009

6am is just too early to function

I got to the gym about 10 minutes late this morning so I was rushing in the changeroom to get ready because there are only a handful of treadmills, so if your not early you end up waiting. I went up, did my workout and it wasn't until I was on my cool down that I caught my reflection in the window. I inwardly groaned...
1. Apparently I forgot to remove my eye makeup last night before washing my face, and because I was in a rush this morning I just threw deodorant on, brushed my teeth and ran out the door... so the result was a total mascara and eyeliner meltdown under my eyes! Gross.

2. My shirt was on INSIDE OUT! I had a big white tag sticking out the side of my black shirt and the tag on the neck was flapping behind me through my whole run!

Good thing it's not a beauty contest at my gym... I'm sure I would have been kicked out today! LOL My excuse is that it's 6am and my brain just doesn't really function that early.

Apparently I need one of these for my early morning runs:

No comments: