Friday, November 21, 2008

TGIF and TWILIGHT

I'm so friggin' excited to see Twilight tonight. My un-ending (and probably unhealthy) obsession with the books for the last 6 months is finally going get what it needs...the story will come to life on the screen. Now I know it will never be as good as what I have created in my head while reading the books, but it will still be interesting to see. All the previews look really good and I LOVE the soundtrack. So, I'm just here... counting down the hours. Robert Pattinson better do a good job as my Edward or.... well I don't know what I'd do.... but he just better be good!! He's definately sexy so that's a start.

We're having a date night tonight. This is not something we usually make a habit of (formally) doing, but since we're travelling 30 minutes up the highway to see my movie, I figured we could make an evening out of it. Bub is picking me up from work, we'll drive up to Orillia and have dinner, and then see the movie. Then I want him to take me for gourmet hot chocolate or something afterwards. Tis' the season right?


Guys are so weird. I asked Bub last night where he wanted to go for dinner in Orillia and he answered SUBWAY! What?!?! Nice date night! LOL. So, I'll just have to pick something when we get up there.


Tomorrow I need to put a huge dent in my Christmas shopping. I'm actually not doing to bad. My Mum and step-dad are pretty much done, my sister is done, my nephew just wants money towards his guitar so that's easy and I don't shop for my Dad and step-mom until I know if/when I am going to see them over the holidays. I still need to do ALL my shopping for Bub (including stockings- which always cost a fortune) and I need to get something for my Nana. Then I'm done! I think we're going to a party at a friends house tomorrow night. It will be nice to get out with that group as we don't see them very often any more.


Sunday... my nephew (one of my best friend's son) is having his 1st birthday party! I'm in shock that he's already 1. I remember when his Mom told me she was pregnant and that doesn't feel like almost 2 years ago. I have to find him the perfect present tomorrow too! That shouldn't be hard too do.


My only plans other than those this weekend are to make homemade Garlic and Tortellini soup at some point, have a fire and dive into a new book. It's perfect weather for it anyways (it was -15 C this morning... brrrrrrrr).

No comments: