Monday, September 13, 2010

Eeeeek!

Well.... to make a long story as short as possible, I've made quite a drastic change to my timetable.  I dropped my marketing class for this semester (Thursday lectures) because of a conflict with my schedule (it's all group work and presentations which would be horrific for me based on my distance from the campus as well as the fact that I work full-time.  I picked it up online for next semester and took an accelerated HR this semester online instead.  This means that the mid-term is in less than 3 weeks and the whole thing is wrapped up at the end of October, BUT..... I'll have to complete at least 2 lectures per week.  So... for the next 6-7 weeks I'll have to do 4 lectures per week after work.  It's gonna be crazy.

The nice part is that I now only have to drive down there once per week (Mondays) which saves a ton of $$ in gas and parking costs.  It also means that once I get through the initial craziness of the accelerated class, I'll only have to worry about 2 classes at the end of the term going into winter exams which will be nice.

I'm freaking out a little though.... because my registration just submitted for this class today, I can login to the website yet.  It may be the end of the week or the beginning of next week before I can... which is terrifying considering I'll have less than 2 weeks to do 1/2 of the course content and study for the exam.  YIKES!  I can do it though.  It's just going to be really rough and involve a lot of late nights.

Okay- you probably won't hear from me for the next little while (no book reviews, no random posts)... but I'll see you on the flip side!

No comments: