Thursday, October 8, 2009

Came out the other side of that one.....

I wrote my first exam since being back at school last night. It was in my microeconomics class, which I am really struggling with, and was worth 25% of my final grade.


I realized last night as I was sitting there waiting for the exam to start that I had studied a total of 22 hours for the test (8 hours Sunday, 4 hours Monday night, 4 hours Tuesday night and 6 hours yesterday). I knew that regardless of the result, I had done all I could to prepare myself for it.

I'm so relieved that it's over. I don't think I did great, but I did fair- good, which is honestly better than I expected. For a former straight A scholarship student, I'm not normally excited about a fair-good grade, but in this case, I'll take it.

I'm hoping for a mark somehwere in the 70's. Fingers crossed.

Now I'm scrambling to finalize my World History presenation on Persepolis for tonight.  I'm not overly concerned about it, but will be happy when it's over.   I'm so looking forward to this weekend... although it just means on to the next assignments. 



No comments: