Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Things that make this book nerd squee....

I'm a little giddy today.... and the bookworm/fangirl in me is itching to let out a squee that would be heard round the world.

First things first... Eclipse is FINALLY here!!!!! The movie adaptation of my favorite book of the Twilight series is set to be released at midnight tonight.  Unfortuantely, I didn't get tickets because... well it's a long story, but I plan to see it ASAP.  I need an Edward fix

Click HERE for the trailer and videos

Second.... OMFG.  The trailer for Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows was released recently and I got to watch it for the first time this morning.  HOLY CRAP!  I can't flippin' wait for this movie.  The trailer gives me chills.


I don't know what I'm going to do with myself when I don't have any HP movies to look forward to. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You'll look forward to all those other movies that are coming out sometime.
Like Hunger Games....