Wednesday, February 16, 2011

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

My stats professor is officially the fastest grader in the world.  We got our exams back in class last night. 

I knew I did ok when, as I collected my exam from her, she said "excellent work" as she handed my package to me.  I immediately breathed a huge sigh of relief.  BUT, that sigh of relief was nothing compared to what happened when I actually opened the exam and looked at the mark.....



86%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could it be true!?!  Honestly, I had to choke back happy tears.  I never thought it was possible, but I guess I was wrong.  It was the ultimate validation of my decision from last semester.  Now I just have to hope that the second half of the course goes just as well.  *fingers crossed*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Ashley!!!!

Julie G said...

Yay! Happy dance on your behalf!