Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Honest Scrap Award




Thanks to SusieB over at Sugar and Spice and Julie at Book Hooked for listing me for this award.

The rules of this blog award are that I have to list 10 honest things about myself and then pass it on to 7 other bloggers.


10 Honest Things About Me

1.  When my husband tells me that he is going out for a night or away for a weekend, I get seriously pumped. I love having the house/time to myself to do whatever I want (order or make a nice meal, have a long bath, watch a movie of my chosing, read a whole book, talk on the phone).  LOVE IT!

2.  There is a part of me that regrets going back to school.  As happy as I am that I am finally working on my undergrad, part of me really, really, really misses the freedom I had before I went back to school.

3.  I look up karaoke versions of my favorite songs on YouTube when I'm home alone and sing them at the top of my lungs.

4.  I'm pretty freakin' lazy at my core.  I would love to lay around and read/watch TV most days (I don't actually do it, but I would LOVE to).

5.  I'm a pretty judgemental person. I try not to be, but before I can stop it, I find myself making snap judgements about people/situations.  I try not to act on them, but they are there.

6.  I do a good portion of my eating in the middle of the night.  When I wake up to pee, I have to make a sandwich or something. It's bad.

7.  I'm totally, 100% addicted to tea.  I cannot start my morning without tea.

8.  I hate gardening.  My sister and mother are total green thumbs, but for me it's like pulling teeth.  I love the LOOK of a pretty garden, but I hate doing it.  So I don't.

9.  I over-analyze and over-think pretty much everything.  It doesn't do anything to help my anxiety.  I'm stressed out about something (likely something trivial) most of the time.

10.  I'm super competative and a giant sports nut.  I don't watch sports all that often but when I do (especially when it's important i.e. Olympic or playoff Hockey) I'm a nutcase.  Jumping, screaming etc etc etc.

7 people I'm passing this on to:

My freakin' awesome blog
Because Perfection is Boring
Unexpectedly Expecting
Our Life Experiment
My Life: Uncensored
Is it My Turn Yet?
Something to Crow About

No comments: