Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The List

So here it is... I'm already coming in to the home stretch of my summer semester.  Crazy, no?  It seriously feels like I just started, and yet it's quickly coming to an end... not that I'm complaining. In preparation for the end of semester I'm posting a list of things left to do over the next 4 weeks, aside from regular classes, purely for my own benefit.  It helps to get it down "on paper". 


Assignments and Tests
  • Stats II quiz # 1 - chapters 8 and 9 (linear programming and sensitivity analysis)- June 28
  • Practice questions for chapter 10 for tutor
  • Stats II quiz # 2 - chapter 10 (transportation-) - July 5
  • Practice questions for chapter 11 for tutor
  • Stats II quiz # 3 - chapter 11(integer linear programming) - July 12
  • Finish practice questions for chapter 12 for tutor
  • Practice questions for chapter 9 for tutor
  • Accounting Assignment - July 17
  • Accounting Mid-Term # 2 - July 17
  • Accounting Lab 7 - due July 29
  • Accounting Lab 8 - due July 29
  • Accounting Lab 9 - due July 29
  • Accounting Lab 10- due July 29
  • Accounting Lab 11 - due July 29
August Exams:
  • Stats II Final- Aug 2nd
  • Accounting Final- Aug 5th
And when all of that is behind me, I'll have four glorious school-free weeks (1 of which I've booked off of work as well) until fall semester begins and I'm back to three classes.  Better get to work.

No comments: