Wednesday, April 13, 2011

This post has no name

It’s been too long. I think a three week blog hiatus must be some kind of record. School really kicked my ass this semester, but I made it and it’s all over with for a little while. So here’s what’s been going on:

-I wrote final exam on Thursday night. It was the dreaded STATS exam and BOY WAS IT HARD!!! Actually, it was so much that it was hard as it was LONG. 900 people wrote the exam and 99% of us were still sitting there when it was over. Basically no one finished, so my Prof assured us that they would take that into consideration when they were marking them. I went in with an 85ish though so I have a little wiggle room and I’m not overly concerned. I did my best and worked my butt off and I’ll get what I get.

-Still no news back from UPEI about the additional credits from the missing transcript issue. I’m over it now. I’ve registered for summer classes at my current University and am just carrying on.

-I decided to cut down to 2 classes per semester, at least for the summer. This past semester was way too much and as the classes get more difficult, it will only become harder to balance my time.

-We had a great celebration for Bub’s birthday. We did Sushi with a group of friends and then had about 20 people at our place for drinks. It was a lot of laughs for sure. BUT… I fail as a wife because I didn’t take a single photo of the festivities.

-WE’RE GOING ON VACATION! We leave next Friday morning for CUBA!!!! We’re heading to the tiny island of Cayo Largo for 7 nights and I am soooooooo excited. We’ve never done the all inclusive thing before, so it should be fun. We have a catamaran tour, snorkeling, horse-back riding, scooter renting, swimming with the dolphins and lots of drinking and reading planned. Seriously… the beaches on this island are incredible. Look at this…..

Appropriately named“The Natural Swimming Pool”.



Can’t wait!

Other than that, I’m just trying to enjoy my three weeks of freedom from school (and 1 from work!). Bub’s working every day until our vacation so I plan to get a lot of reading and napping done.

Happy Hump Day!

No comments: